Saturday, February 5, 2011

till then~

tata~
tomorrow back to school where everything seems like a routine 
i'm a nobody kay? ask anybody i'll always be nobody..
not that i want to stay a nobody but you know i'm nobody
i try to be nice..
make friends..
help out when i can.
but somehow when i'm crying INSIDE or OUTSIDE
no one seems to notice or they just don't care..
:) do you know a fake when you see one then just smile and look in a mirror

an apple that reflects a heart 

i just love it when a quote fits

i feel like i don't belong..
that's why i bury myself in books and movies


they take me away from this world 
i was free~

my world..
that's why i don't realize it when someone called my name
i was busy...
busy being totally absorbed by a book or a movie :)
a little tip if you wanna get rid of me just give me a good thick book 
and i'm gone *winks
tata~ till then bloggy
winks





sleep sweet blogy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment