Wednesday, December 29, 2010

KINOKUNIYA

Today was the best coz why?
Becoz I went to da greatest, bestest & awesomest place in the world.
My book heaven...
A place that I could spend all my life in...
KINOKUNIYA
As always there's a strick budget on how much each of us can spend.
But it kinda got "a little" overboard this time
hehehe *I'm NOT proud of what I did or am I?
Before that I went shopping in The Reject Shop for some clothes wif da fam
Bought some cute clothes can't wait to try them on *giggles
I usually hate again I say HATE shopping for clothes but if they're cute who cares! Right????
I sort of have this fettish about cute keychains and adorable silver necklaces
you know keychains that you can put on your pendrive, your phone or like me your psp but my big bro has got some issues about putting cute keychains on the psp
okay so i bought this super cute keychain at KLCC today
Why?
Becoz it reminded me of my cat my cute Ku-chan
I want to remember it when I go back to the school
and every ICTL class I'll bring my pendrive so thus I'm bringin Ku-chan wif me *meow
gotta go now sorry 4 da late update you know coz u know HW piled up to the ceilings and I only managed to reduce it to I don't know my ceiling fan
AND school's back on Sunday so 
JENG JENG JENG *SCREAM




P/s: Wish me luck in finishing my HW in time 
it's super adorable it comes with two so i gave mum one 
so worth RM16.90

No comments:

Post a Comment